PRESS RELEASE: Bitcoin’s White Paper Was a Model T for PaymentsOctober 28, 2018
PRESS RELEASE: Taiwanese Lawmaker Proposes New Business Category for Crypto StartupsOctober 29, 2018
Every day we collate the hottest Cryptocurrency articles from around the web and social media. Below is our reading list for the past 24 hours.
- Crypto is only 0.013% of world’s total money & assets. To reach just 1% would require a 75x market cap increase.
- Daily Discussion Megathread – October 28, 2018
- Honey Nut Cheerios is joining the fray, I hear one BC goes for $716,726
- Tim Berners-Lee, The founder of the World Wide Web believes centralization has gone too far
- Binance Charity Foundation Launches Blockchain Donation Portal At UNCTAD World Investment Forum. “I believe that by improving transparency in the charity sector, we will be able to address all 17 (UNCTAD) goals as a whole.” said Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao.
- After some countries including Malta, Bermuda, and Gibraltar have implemented crypto-friendly regulations that have allowed them to flourish as this new ecosystem emerges. Now Southeast Asia is on the cutting edge of the crypto movement.
- (Serious) Why use BTC or a BTC-like coin over Monero?
- TWO X IOTA – Waste Management on IOTA’S Tangle Protocol | Live
- What if Ravencoin runs out of coins after October 31st, their Asset Layer launch day?
- Introducing Inbot InToken
- Total market cap chart as a sound generator
- How to get more people into crypto? (We do it with Crypto Cards)
- See what billionaires said about Bitcoin
- Plair (PLA) Product Demo, decentralized gaming platform on the VeChain blockchain
- Millions of Crypto Traders to Jump Start Payment Adoption Around the World Through Retailers at Airports
- MapleExchange shuts down and won’t refund anyone, feel bad for people that used them
- Hymn of praise for Ark (ARK) backfires and discovers severe centralization issues in the project
- 36 out of the top 100 coins by marketcap actually have a working product. Out of those 36, only 5 have a user-base, daily volume, and active community. Where will this list be in 2019? and who will be the new contenders for the top?
- Ethereum Co-Founder On CNBC: Crypto Isn’t Going To Collapse, Fundamentals Booming
- Bitcoin Less Volatile than Wall Steet’s NASDAQ in Q3 2018
- Did we go to the moon?