Crypto Daily Roundup – Apr 22, 2021April 22, 2021
Crypto Daily Roundup – Apr 24, 2021April 24, 2021
Every day we collate the hottest Cryptocurrency articles from around the web and social media. Below is our reading list for the past 24 hours.
- Doge paved way to a lot of scam coins: Beware of SH*T coins like Safemoon, Elongate, safemars, safegalaxy, safe whatever.
- Got some moons Enough to last a week.
- Call me a weirdo, but I think when crypto crashes hard it’s the most fun 🤷🏻♂️
- Help (am embarrassed to ask!)
- SafeMoon, FairSafe, SafeMars, SafeFairMoon? What are all these coins! These coins are all coming from a decentralized launchpad, DxSale, I’ve been observing and watching this from the beginning and I’m here to explain it all!
- Anyone remember that time last week when the Moon post said we’re getting 0.88 Moons per Karma? Turns out someone done messed up.
- I like BAT because I like the idea of the consumer being paid when they are the product
- ETH crosses ATH of $2547.94
- I made an exit strategy calculator based on the normal distribution and it’s free for all to use.
- I lurked the 4chan crypto board for 2 months, volume 2:
- Ethereum breaks away from BTC correlation and reaches all time high!
- Whenever you consider investing into a new crypto project, use this decision tree to find out if you should
- Bitcoin Dominance Has Just Fallen Below 50%!!!
- Suggestion: We don’t need a post every time BTC/ETH/whatever reaches a new ATH
- F*#^ Banks!!!
- A 9-5 job is practically mining fiat
- Algorand (Algo) network is a carbon neutral network, as Algorand pledges to be the greenest blockchain
- PSA to the newcomers: In case this isn’t obvious, if someone DMs you about crypto on Reddit it’s almost definitely a scam
- SafeMoon Admins are breaking Reddit’s ToS by Vote Manipulating!
- After accumulating/holding for 3 years, I’ve taken my first round of profits this week.
- Nano Royale: Win NANO by staying alive
- You don’t pay capital gains in crypto, in Portugal.
- A lot of people misunderstanding the possible increase in Capital Gains Tax
- Daily Discussion – April 23, 2021 (GMT+0)
- Why you shouldn’t be worried about this scary tax news